14 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Know Someone
Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel
Ever been on a date or just randomly met someone new and you’ve started a conversation but you don’t know how to continue the conversation but you really want to get to know the person. Fret not, Uncle Ope’s got your back.
Below are some questions I’ve used that got them talking and spilling and as I’ve said before it’s better if they are the one doing more of the talking.
1. What’s your philosophy in life?
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
3. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
4. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
5. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
7. What did your past relationship teach you?
8. What’s on your bucket list this year?
9. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
10. Would you relocate for love?
11. What do you think of best friends of the opposite $ex?
12. Do you judge a book by its cover?
13. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
14. Have you ever lost someone close to you?